Good news: In Singapore, at the IOC Session, the Members of the International Olympic Committee voted confidence to the sport of weightlifting to remain on the program of the Olympic Games in 2012, which will be held in London. This must be considered as a big success for our sport, when some others lost their Olympic status.
Actual news More news »
- Commonwealth Games Federation update September 2, 2015
- Dato Ong Poh Eng elected as VP of Olympic Council of Malaysia August 26, 2015
- Rebekah Tiler named as flag bearer for Team England at Commonwealth Youth Games August 26, 2015
- IOC releases Anti-Doping Rules for Rio de Janeiro 2016 August 25, 2015
- Passing away of Mr. Eddie Suarez August 20, 2015