Good news: In Singapore, at the IOC Session, the Members of the International Olympic Committee voted confidence to the sport of weightlifting to remain on the program of the Olympic Games in 2012, which will be held in London. This must be considered as a big success for our sport, when some others lost their Olympic status.
Actual news More news »
- IF Workshop in preparation of Rio 2016 February 9, 2016
- Updated Regulation for the IWF Grand Prix 1st International Fajr Cup February 1, 2016
- The Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation remains banned from entering the next Olympic Games January 29, 2016
- Russian President’s Cup date and place confirmed January 29, 2016
- Sam Coffa 80 January 15, 2016