Good news: In Singapore, at the IOC Session, the Members of the International Olympic Committee voted confidence to the sport of weightlifting to remain on the program of the Olympic Games in 2012, which will be held in London. This must be considered as a big success for our sport, when some others lost their Olympic status.
Actual news More news »
- Azeris retain Grand Prix at home on opening day of Baku Cup December 6, 2013
- President discusses 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan December 5, 2013
- Zhanat Tusupbekov, new President of the Kazakh Weightlifting Federation December 5, 2013
- Vasily Alexeev Memorial December 4, 2013
- British Weightlifting representatives at the IWF December 3, 2013