At the annual “Hungarian Sportsmen of the Year” Gala on 15th December 2005 the IWF President was awarded the Special Prize of the Hungarian Sport Journalists’ Association. The sport journalists voted Dr. Tamás Aján to be given this award in appreciation and with gratitude for his support to the Hungarian sports journalism over the past decades.
Actual news More news »
- Lydia Valentín received her Beijing 2008 Olympic silver medal January 22, 2018
- Lasha Talakhadze Named ‘Athlete of the Year’ by Georgia’s National Olympic Committee January 18, 2018
- Women’s weightlifting: a long journey from naked weigh-ins to hijab-wearing heroine who inspired Iran January 17, 2018
- Remembering Mario Martinez January 17, 2018
- Sarah Robles Wins Best of Team USA December Honors January 15, 2018