Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- USA officials visit at the IWF Headquarters June 21, 2018
- 2018 Mediterranean Games LIVE coverage online June 20, 2018
- The Future Is Bright for Women’s Weightlifting June 19, 2018
- IWF delegates state great progress in Ashgabat’s 2018 WWC preparations June 18, 2018
- Morghan King and Oscar Figueroa are the Athlete Role Models for the 2018 YOG June 15, 2018