Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- New AWF Headquarters in Bangkok April 26, 2018
- The IWF and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport Announce Collaboration to Combat Doping April 25, 2018
- AWF Executive Board Meeting and Congress April 23, 2018
- How Mirabai chose weightlifting over archery April 23, 2018
- Iranian female team to participate at the Asian Youth Championships April 23, 2018