Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Welcomes Opportunity to Show Further Progress In Fight Against Doping December 6, 2017
- Rio 2016 Olympic Champion TALAKHADZE is the superheavyweight World Champion December 6, 2017
- First Gold Medal in 23 years for the USA as ROBLES claims victory December 6, 2017
- Women’s 90kg made its World Championships debut December 5, 2017
- Second Gold for Iran as HASHEMI conquers the Men’s 105kg December 5, 2017