Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- Oceania Stars to Battle for Glory at Australian Open February 22, 2018
- WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING’s latest issue is out! February 19, 2018
- Yasmin Zammit Stevens named Malta’s Sportswoman of the year February 19, 2018
- IWF oversees anti-doping education seminars in suspended Member Federations February 16, 2018
- OWF Elite Training Camp February 14, 2018