Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- Kuo Hsing-chun receives prize money for breaking world record August 24, 2017
- EWF European Youth Training Camp & Scientific Lectures August 23, 2017
- Kazakhstan and PRK hit further gold medals in Taipei August 23, 2017
- Technical Official Seminar held in Kathmandu, Nepal August 22, 2017
- Kuo Hsing-chun pins new world record in front of roaring home crowd August 22, 2017