Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- Weightlifting Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Elections January 13, 2017
- PUBLIC DISCLOSURE January 13, 2017
- Best Federation and Best Sportsman awards in Egypt January 13, 2017
- Frank Spellman, 1948 Olympic Champion and former Olympic record holder passed away January 13, 2017
- British Weight Lifting Chairman Peter Rowley awarded OBE in the Queen’s New Year 2017 Honours list January 13, 2017