Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- South American Weightlifting Confederation Magazine is out June 27, 2017
- Poland to host compact World University Championships in 2018 June 26, 2017
- Be a Real Champion and Lift CLEAN! and Jerk – Olympians at the IWF- JADA Anti-Doping Outreach June 24, 2017
- MARTIROSYAN Simon (ARM) won the last competition in Tokyo June 23, 2017
- First Iranian Gold June 22, 2017