Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- Chang Chao-Kuo elected President of Rep. of China Sports Federation December 10, 2013
- Weightlifting ready to go at SEA Games December 9, 2013
- Guliyev’s victory closes Baku Cup December 7, 2013
- Azeris retain Grand Prix at home on opening day of Baku Cup December 6, 2013
- President discusses 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan December 5, 2013