Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- International seminar and roundtable in Chile October 18, 2017
- II Youth South American Games Santiago 2017 October 17, 2017
- IWF Ready For Clean Competition At 2017 World Weightlifting Championships October 16, 2017
- Pyrros Dimas celebrates his 46th Birthday today! October 13, 2017
- IWF Coaching Course in Uganda October 13, 2017