Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- Updated info from the Pacific Games in Port Moresby July 6, 2015
- Australia secures historic first Pacific Games gold medal as favourite Toua falters on home soil in weightlifting July 6, 2015
- Southeast Asian Weightlifting Federation (SEAWF) Elections July 6, 2015
- New Japan Weightlifting Association Executive Board for next two years July 6, 2015
- Lifter of the Year video July 3, 2015