Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- IWF President meeting Tunisian Sport leaders April 17, 2014
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco April 16, 2014
- IWF at SportAccord April 11, 2014
- Members of the Malta Weightlifting Association finished Weightlifting coaching courses April 8, 2014
- IWF President visiting the European events in Israel April 7, 2014