Regrettably, four adverse analytical findings were reported on the occasion of doping controls carried out on the Indian national team members, this year. The Indian Weightlifting Federation has been suspended the duration of which will be decided by the IWF Executive Board at the end of May. The four competitors concerned are Ms.Bodari Prameelavalli, Ms.Pujari Sailaja, Raju Edwin and Tajinder Singh. Their provisional suspension will remain in force as long as all the applicable procedures have been completed.
Actual news More news »
- TOKYO 2020 PRE-GAMES TRAINING CAMPS ONLINE GUIDE September 29, 2016
- Equipment donation to Marshall Islands September 29, 2016
- 2015 IWF World Championships Wins SportsTravel Award September 28, 2016
- Executive Board finished 2 days of meetings in Beijing September 25, 2016
- YWC Final Entry reminder September 22, 2016