Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Updated Regulation for the IWF Grand Prix 1st International Fajr Cup February 1, 2016
- The Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation remains banned from entering the next Olympic Games January 29, 2016
- Russian President’s Cup date and place confirmed January 29, 2016
- Sam Coffa 80 January 15, 2016
- Double Olympic Champion Leonid Zhabotinsky dies at 78 January 15, 2016