Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Happy Birthday to Naim Süleymanoglu! January 23, 2017
- Update on Reanalysis January 23, 2017
- Dr. Kyle Pierce voted Ghana’s Sports Coach of the Year January 20, 2017
- Additional women category discussed with the IOC January 19, 2017
- South American Weightlifting Confederation Magazine Launched January 19, 2017