Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Watch the South American Junior & Youth Championships LIVE December 14, 2017
- What Equipment Do I Need for Weightlifting? December 13, 2017
- Is Flexibility Important for Weightlifting? December 12, 2017
- What Happened at the 2017 IWF World Championships? December 11, 2017
- 5th Qatar Cup postponed December 11, 2017