Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- II Youth South American Games Santiago 2017 October 17, 2017
- IWF Ready For Clean Competition At 2017 World Weightlifting Championships October 16, 2017
- Pyrros Dimas celebrates his 46th Birthday today! October 13, 2017
- IWF Coaching Course in Uganda October 13, 2017
- AWF Extraordinary Electoral Meeting October 12, 2017