Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- IWF confirmed WADA Code compliant March 21, 2018
- The official documents of the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships are available March 21, 2018
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018
- Chilean world champions receive Tokyo 2020 scholarship March 20, 2018
- IWF TCRR 2018 Seminars for Technical Officials and Coaches in Bangkok March 19, 2018