Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Guliyev’s victory closes Baku Cup December 7, 2013
- Azeris retain Grand Prix at home on opening day of Baku Cup December 6, 2013
- President discusses 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan December 5, 2013
- Zhanat Tusupbekov, new President of the Kazakh Weightlifting Federation December 5, 2013
- Vasily Alexeev Memorial December 4, 2013