Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Imre Földi receives highest recognition ‘Prima Primissima’ December 6, 2016
- Jules Sylvain, Canadian weightlifter: 1925-2016 December 6, 2016
- EWF Coaching Research and Scientific Committee Summary December 5, 2016
- Yuri Vlasov celebrates 81st birthday December 5, 2016
- 1st Tournament in more than 40 years in Barbados December 5, 2016