Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Fiji Sports Awards March 22, 2017
- 2017 WADA Annual Symposium: Play True „What do you play for?” March 20, 2017
- Libyan Weightlifting Federation Elections March 20, 2017
- President of Ghana Weightlifting Federation heads Ghana Olympic Committee March 20, 2017
- IOC launches bold initiative on gender equality March 17, 2017