Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Closing Ceremony of Rio 2016 August 21, 2017
- Ali Sekiraca passed away August 21, 2017
- Velichko Cholakov passed away August 21, 2017
- PRK sweeps first day of Taipei Universiade August 21, 2017
- Taipei awaits weightlifters from 53 countries to Universiade weightlifting (START LIST PACKAGE available!) August 19, 2017