Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- WADA Foundation Board Meeting in Paris November 18, 2014
- Superheavyweights and records November 17, 2014
- DPR Korea on verge of becoming most successful nation in 2014 November 16, 2014
- Ilyin Ilya rocked the 105kg bodyweight November 16, 2014
- Evstyukhina (RUS) hoping to end Russia’s golden drought November 14, 2014