Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- Poland to host compact World University Championships in 2018 June 26, 2017
- Be a Real Champion and Lift CLEAN! and Jerk – Olympians at the IWF- JADA Anti-Doping Outreach June 24, 2017
- MARTIROSYAN Simon (ARM) won the last competition in Tokyo June 23, 2017
- First Iranian Gold June 22, 2017
- IWF at the University of Tsukuba (TIAS) June 22, 2017