Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- The newest issue of the South American Weightlifting Confederation Magazine is available online! May 25, 2018
- How to Watch the 2018 USA Weightlifting National Championships May 24, 2018
- Technical Course for Coaches in Ashgabat May 23, 2018
- Jamaican Olympian Louis George Martin Inducted into Walk of Fame in the UK May 21, 2018
- María Fernanda Valdez will be the Chilean flag bearer on the South American Games May 18, 2018