Last year’s world champion and Olympic Games silver medallist JANG Mi-Ran of Korea set two new world records in the +75kg category at the International Friendship Weightlifting Tournament recently held in Wonju, Korea. JANG improved the Snatch record to 138kg, but – more importantly – she brought up the so far best total for the women from 305 kg to 318 kg – by as much as 13 kilos at once.
Actual news More news »
- National bank holiday October 21, 2014
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games venue finalized October 18, 2014
- Final Entries has been updated October 17, 2014
- IWF 2014 World Championships Final Entries published October 17, 2014
- Changes in the Weightlifting Federation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2014 October 14, 2014