Countries show strong interest in attending the 2006 World Championships in Santo Domingo. Four days before the deadline for Final Entries, nominations for over 630 athletes from 71 nations are registered at the IWF. The Championship, to be held between 30 September and 7 October 2006 in the Dominican Republic, is the first opportunity to win qualification places for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Actual news More news »
- Watch the South American Junior & Youth Championships LIVE December 14, 2017
- What Equipment Do I Need for Weightlifting? December 13, 2017
- Is Flexibility Important for Weightlifting? December 12, 2017
- What Happened at the 2017 IWF World Championships? December 11, 2017
- 5th Qatar Cup postponed December 11, 2017