Countries show strong interest in attending the 2006 World Championships in Santo Domingo. Four days before the deadline for Final Entries, nominations for over 630 athletes from 71 nations are registered at the IWF. The Championship, to be held between 30 September and 7 October 2006 in the Dominican Republic, is the first opportunity to win qualification places for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Actual news More news »
- IWF TCRR 2018 Seminars for Technical Officials and Coaches in Bangkok March 19, 2018
- “Bear of Bellenberg” died at the age of 67 March 19, 2018
- 2018 IWF World Championships date now set March 17, 2018
- Exercises that Prepare You for the Olympic Lifts March 14, 2018
- Hidilyn Diaz received “The Outstanding Young Men” award March 14, 2018