Countries show strong interest in attending the 2006 World Championships in Santo Domingo. Four days before the deadline for Final Entries, nominations for over 630 athletes from 71 nations are registered at the IWF. The Championship, to be held between 30 September and 7 October 2006 in the Dominican Republic, is the first opportunity to win qualification places for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Actual news More news »
- Rio 2016 Summary August 18, 2017
- ZKC Olympic Journey – legacy of the Rio 2016 equipment August 17, 2017
- Taipei Universiade Preliminary Entry List August 17, 2017
- Mohammad Ali Falahatinejad passed away August 17, 2017
- Rio 2016: Lasha TALAKHADZE (GEO) M+105kg became Olympic Champion exactly 1 year ago! August 16, 2017