Countries show strong interest in attending the 2006 World Championships in Santo Domingo. Four days before the deadline for Final Entries, nominations for over 630 athletes from 71 nations are registered at the IWF. The Championship, to be held between 30 September and 7 October 2006 in the Dominican Republic, is the first opportunity to win qualification places for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Actual news More news »
- Exciting competitions for the African quota places in Cameroon May 23, 2016
- Pre-Games operational meetings for IFs May 21, 2016
- Another succesful Anti-Doping Seminar on the eve of the African Championships May 18, 2016
- Visit at ZKC factory May 13, 2016
- 5 cities bidding for the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships May 13, 2016