Countries show strong interest in attending the 2006 World Championships in Santo Domingo. Four days before the deadline for Final Entries, nominations for over 630 athletes from 71 nations are registered at the IWF. The Championship, to be held between 30 September and 7 October 2006 in the Dominican Republic, is the first opportunity to win qualification places for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
Actual news More news »
- Be a Real Champion and Lift CLEAN! and Jerk – Olympians at the IWF- JADA Anti-Doping Outreach June 24, 2017
- MARTIROSYAN Simon (ARM) won the last competition in Tokyo June 23, 2017
- First Iranian Gold June 22, 2017
- IWF at the University of Tsukuba (TIAS) June 22, 2017
- Ecuador and Uzbekistan took Gold June 21, 2017