Four countries had 3 or more positives: Argentina, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia. The IWF has obliged the National Federations concerned to conducting a specific investigation into each and every case, detecting also which individuals ? coaches, doctors ? are also responsible and take the necessary sanctions against them. Besides that, permanent controls would be imposed on the countries concerned ? at their cost ? including the obligation to implement an Educational and Prevention Program.
Actual news More news »
- Updated info from the Pacific Games in Port Moresby July 6, 2015
- Australia secures historic first Pacific Games gold medal as favourite Toua falters on home soil in weightlifting July 6, 2015
- Southeast Asian Weightlifting Federation (SEAWF) Elections July 6, 2015
- New Japan Weightlifting Association Executive Board for next two years July 6, 2015
- Lifter of the Year video July 3, 2015