Four countries had 3 or more positives: Argentina, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia. The IWF has obliged the National Federations concerned to conducting a specific investigation into each and every case, detecting also which individuals ? coaches, doctors ? are also responsible and take the necessary sanctions against them. Besides that, permanent controls would be imposed on the countries concerned ? at their cost ? including the obligation to implement an Educational and Prevention Program.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Welcomes Opportunity to Show Further Progress In Fight Against Doping December 6, 2017
- Rio 2016 Olympic Champion TALAKHADZE is the superheavyweight World Champion December 6, 2017
- First Gold Medal in 23 years for the USA as ROBLES claims victory December 6, 2017
- Women’s 90kg made its World Championships debut December 5, 2017
- Second Gold for Iran as HASHEMI conquers the Men’s 105kg December 5, 2017