Four countries had 3 or more positives: Argentina, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia. The IWF has obliged the National Federations concerned to conducting a specific investigation into each and every case, detecting also which individuals ? coaches, doctors ? are also responsible and take the necessary sanctions against them. Besides that, permanent controls would be imposed on the countries concerned ? at their cost ? including the obligation to implement an Educational and Prevention Program.
Actual news More news »
- Argentinean Weightlifting Federation Seminars April 20, 2018
- Independent Clean Sport Commission notes IWF progress in implementing anti-doping recommendations April 19, 2018
- XVI Spanish Cup April 17, 2018
- New IWF Anti-Doping Policy comes into force April 16, 2018
- David Liti recieved award for outstanding sporting spirit at Gold Coast 2018 April 16, 2018