Four countries had 3 or more positives: Argentina, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russia. The IWF has obliged the National Federations concerned to conducting a specific investigation into each and every case, detecting also which individuals ? coaches, doctors ? are also responsible and take the necessary sanctions against them. Besides that, permanent controls would be imposed on the countries concerned ? at their cost ? including the obligation to implement an Educational and Prevention Program.
Actual news More news »
- Oceania Stars to Battle for Glory at Australian Open February 22, 2018
- WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING’s latest issue is out! February 19, 2018
- Yasmin Zammit Stevens named Malta’s Sportswoman of the year February 19, 2018
- IWF oversees anti-doping education seminars in suspended Member Federations February 16, 2018
- OWF Elite Training Camp February 14, 2018