Two new nations were affiliated to the International Federation at its Annual Congress on 29 September 2006: Northern Ireland and Turks and Caicos. The IWF now counts a membership of 178 nations.
Actual news More news »
- Weightlifting mourns a legend: Naim Süleymanoğlu November 18, 2017
- ORIS meeting for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games November 17, 2017
- Coaching Education Seminar in Bolivia November 17, 2017
- International Sports Federations prepare to lead the way on ‘Sustainability’ & give planet earth a sporting chance November 16, 2017
- IWF meets with nine suspended Member Federations to support them begin process of anti-doping reform November 15, 2017