Two new nations were affiliated to the International Federation at its Annual Congress on 29 September 2006: Northern Ireland and Turks and Caicos. The IWF now counts a membership of 178 nations.
Actual news More news »
- Lasha Talakhadze Named ‘Athlete of the Year’ by Georgia’s National Olympic Committee January 18, 2018
- Women’s weightlifting: a long journey from naked weigh-ins to hijab-wearing heroine who inspired Iran January 17, 2018
- Remembering Mario Martinez January 17, 2018
- Sarah Robles Wins Best of Team USA December Honors January 15, 2018
- Days of glory for Chilean weightlifting January 8, 2018