Two new nations were affiliated to the International Federation at its Annual Congress on 29 September 2006: Northern Ireland and Turks and Caicos. The IWF now counts a membership of 178 nations.
Actual news More news »
- IWF President meeting Tunisian Sport leaders April 17, 2014
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco April 16, 2014
- IWF at SportAccord April 11, 2014
- Members of the Malta Weightlifting Association finished Weightlifting coaching courses April 8, 2014
- IWF President visiting the European events in Israel April 7, 2014