The IWF Committees and Executive Board will deal with the proposals for updating the IWF Constitution, Technical Rules and By-Laws, as the first instant, at their next meetings in Prague, this June. To this end, National Federations and international officials can still send their suggestions to the IWF Secretariat. The deadline is 6 April 2007.
Actual news More news »
- Lima to be venue for 2024 Olympic host city decision after win bid to host 2017 IOC Session December 11, 2014
- Rio 2016 Volunteer Program deadline extended December 11, 2014
- IOC Session gave recognition to the NOC of Kosovo December 9, 2014
- Hungarian Péter Nagy winds up WUWC 2014 with last victory December 8, 2014
- Beauchemin-Nadeau breaks home triumph streak at WUWC December 7, 2014