The IWF World Cup held in Apia, Samoa boasted participation from 30 countries and 5 continents. In addition to the junior world record in the men’s 69kg category, several Commonwealth and Oceania records were established. Live television coverage reached not only the islands in the Oceania Region but even China. Prize money in a total value of 31,500 AUD was distributed. Congratulations to the winners and the host Samoa and Oceania Federations!
Actual news More news »
- Lausanne to host the 2020 YOG / Beijing to host the 2022 Winter Olympics July 31, 2015
- Dr. Aján receives Honour Order of President of Moldova Republic July 25, 2015
- Tokyo 2020 Unveils the Emblems of the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games July 24, 2015
- OWF Newsletter: Weightlifting – a success in Port Moresby July 24, 2015
- Buenos Aires 2018 launches official emblem July 24, 2015