The IWF World Cup held in Apia, Samoa boasted participation from 30 countries and 5 continents. In addition to the junior world record in the men’s 69kg category, several Commonwealth and Oceania records were established. Live television coverage reached not only the islands in the Oceania Region but even China. Prize money in a total value of 31,500 AUD was distributed. Congratulations to the winners and the host Samoa and Oceania Federations!
Actual news More news »
- IWF President meeting Tunisian Sport leaders April 17, 2014
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco April 16, 2014
- IWF at SportAccord April 11, 2014
- Members of the Malta Weightlifting Association finished Weightlifting coaching courses April 8, 2014
- IWF President visiting the European events in Israel April 7, 2014