The IWF World Cup held in Apia, Samoa boasted participation from 30 countries and 5 continents. In addition to the junior world record in the men’s 69kg category, several Commonwealth and Oceania records were established. Live television coverage reached not only the islands in the Oceania Region but even China. Prize money in a total value of 31,500 AUD was distributed. Congratulations to the winners and the host Samoa and Oceania Federations!
Actual news More news »
- Updated Regulation for the IWF Grand Prix 1st International Fajr Cup February 1, 2016
- The Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation remains banned from entering the next Olympic Games January 29, 2016
- Russian President’s Cup date and place confirmed January 29, 2016
- Sam Coffa 80 January 15, 2016
- Double Olympic Champion Leonid Zhabotinsky dies at 78 January 15, 2016