The IWF World Cup held in Apia, Samoa boasted participation from 30 countries and 5 continents. In addition to the junior world record in the men’s 69kg category, several Commonwealth and Oceania records were established. Live television coverage reached not only the islands in the Oceania Region but even China. Prize money in a total value of 31,500 AUD was distributed. Congratulations to the winners and the host Samoa and Oceania Federations!
Actual news More news »
- Lima to be venue for 2024 Olympic host city decision after win bid to host 2017 IOC Session December 11, 2014
- Rio 2016 Volunteer Program deadline extended December 11, 2014
- IOC Session gave recognition to the NOC of Kosovo December 9, 2014
- Hungarian Péter Nagy winds up WUWC 2014 with last victory December 8, 2014
- Beauchemin-Nadeau breaks home triumph streak at WUWC December 7, 2014