Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- Watch the South American Junior & Youth Championships LIVE December 14, 2017
- What Equipment Do I Need for Weightlifting? December 13, 2017
- Is Flexibility Important for Weightlifting? December 12, 2017
- What Happened at the 2017 IWF World Championships? December 11, 2017
- 5th Qatar Cup postponed December 11, 2017