Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- EWF Coaching Research and Scientific Committee Summary December 5, 2016
- Yuri Vlasov celebrates 81st birthday December 5, 2016
- 1st Tournament in more than 40 years in Barbados December 5, 2016
- United World Wrestling partnered with IWF December 5, 2016
- EWF Executive Board Meeting and Congress December 5, 2016