Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- National bank holiday October 21, 2014
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games venue finalized October 18, 2014
- Final Entries has been updated October 17, 2014
- IWF 2014 World Championships Final Entries published October 17, 2014
- Changes in the Weightlifting Federation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2014 October 14, 2014