Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- WADA Foundation Board Meeting in Paris November 18, 2014
- Superheavyweights and records November 17, 2014
- DPR Korea on verge of becoming most successful nation in 2014 November 16, 2014
- Ilyin Ilya rocked the 105kg bodyweight November 16, 2014
- Evstyukhina (RUS) hoping to end Russia’s golden drought November 14, 2014