Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018
- Chilean world champions receive Tokyo 2020 scholarship March 20, 2018
- IWF TCRR 2018 Seminars for Technical Officials and Coaches in Bangkok March 19, 2018
- “Bear of Bellenberg” died at the age of 67 March 19, 2018
- 2018 IWF World Championships date now set March 17, 2018