Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- Jamaican Olympian Louis George Martin Inducted into Walk of Fame in the UK May 21, 2018
- María Fernanda Valdez will be the Chilean flag bearer on the South American Games May 18, 2018
- PAWF Executive Board meeting and Congress May 15, 2018
- IWF Technical Visit in Tashkent May 15, 2018
- Who will be dominant in Santo Domingo? May 12, 2018