Australian Matthew Curtain was appointed as as the Weightlifting Competition Manager for the 2012 LondonOlympic Games. Having been involved in weightlifting over more than twenty years, Matthew Curtain is a well experienced and knowledgeable sport administrator, having served previously as Weightlifting Competition Manager for the XVIII commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006.He is the current Assistant General Secretary of both the Oceania and Commonwealth Weightlifting Federations. He is the CEO of Australian Weightlifting Federation and will keep his job until being called to join LOCOG. The IWF congratulates Mr.Curtain and will give him all support to make the London Games weightlifting competitions a big success.
Actual news More news »
- Exciting competitions for the African quota places in Cameroon May 23, 2016
- Pre-Games operational meetings for IFs May 21, 2016
- Another succesful Anti-Doping Seminar on the eve of the African Championships May 18, 2016
- Visit at ZKC factory May 13, 2016
- 5 cities bidding for the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships May 13, 2016