The Weightlifting and the Olympic Family were saddened to learn about the tragic death of Olympic Champion Anatoly KHRAPATY, Kazakhstan,former member of the Soviet squad. Champion in 1988 Seouol and silver medallist in 1996, multiple world champion and world record holder, Khrapaty was an emblematic figure of Kazakh weightlifting, nicknamed also the “Siberian Tiger”. He lost his life at the age of 45 in a car accident.
Actual news More news »
- Argentinean Weightlifting Federation Seminars April 20, 2018
- Independent Clean Sport Commission notes IWF progress in implementing anti-doping recommendations April 19, 2018
- XVI Spanish Cup April 17, 2018
- New IWF Anti-Doping Policy comes into force April 16, 2018
- David Liti recieved award for outstanding sporting spirit at Gold Coast 2018 April 16, 2018