The Weightlifting and the Olympic Family were saddened to learn about the tragic death of Olympic Champion Anatoly KHRAPATY, Kazakhstan,former member of the Soviet squad. Champion in 1988 Seouol and silver medallist in 1996, multiple world champion and world record holder, Khrapaty was an emblematic figure of Kazakh weightlifting, nicknamed also the “Siberian Tiger”. He lost his life at the age of 45 in a car accident.
Actual news More news »
- National bank holiday October 21, 2014
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games venue finalized October 18, 2014
- Final Entries has been updated October 17, 2014
- IWF 2014 World Championships Final Entries published October 17, 2014
- Changes in the Weightlifting Federation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2014 October 14, 2014