The Weightlifting and the Olympic Family were saddened to learn about the tragic death of Olympic Champion Anatoly KHRAPATY, Kazakhstan,former member of the Soviet squad. Champion in 1988 Seouol and silver medallist in 1996, multiple world champion and world record holder, Khrapaty was an emblematic figure of Kazakh weightlifting, nicknamed also the “Siberian Tiger”. He lost his life at the age of 45 in a car accident.
Actual news More news »
- Oceania Stars to Battle for Glory at Australian Open February 22, 2018
- WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING’s latest issue is out! February 19, 2018
- Yasmin Zammit Stevens named Malta’s Sportswoman of the year February 19, 2018
- IWF oversees anti-doping education seminars in suspended Member Federations February 16, 2018
- OWF Elite Training Camp February 14, 2018