The International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced sanctions against five athletes who participated in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing for having committed anti-doping violations. However, it did not disqualify Dominican Republic’s Yudelquis Maridalin Contreras (fifth in the 53kg weightlifting event) after counter-analysis failed to confirm the initial result.
Actual news More news »
- Be a Real Champion and Lift CLEAN! and Jerk – Olympians at the IWF- JADA Anti-Doping Outreach June 24, 2017
- MARTIROSYAN Simon (ARM) won the last competition in Tokyo June 23, 2017
- First Iranian Gold June 22, 2017
- IWF at the University of Tsukuba (TIAS) June 22, 2017
- Ecuador and Uzbekistan took Gold June 21, 2017