The International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced sanctions against five athletes who participated in the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing for having committed anti-doping violations. However, it did not disqualify Dominican Republic’s Yudelquis Maridalin Contreras (fifth in the 53kg weightlifting event) after counter-analysis failed to confirm the initial result.
Actual news More news »
- IWF 2015 YWC Final Entries published March 27, 2015
- 2015 IWF World Championships Houston Timetable finalized March 26, 2015
- IWF interviews IOC President Thomas Bach – Weightlifting embraces Olympic Agenda 2020 March 25, 2015
- Deadline Reminder: 2015 IWF Youth World Championships Lima Final Entries March 24, 2015
- Dr. Roy Sinclair father of the “Sinclair Bodyweight Formula” passed away March 23, 2015