Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- 6 strong candidates for the 2018 IWF World Championships September 30, 2015
- Last competition day crowned 2 Chinese champions September 23, 2015
- First World Record attempt by LIAO Hui at the Grand Prix September 22, 2015
- First medals and Prize Money given out in Fuzhou September 21, 2015
- START BOOK published for the 2015 IWF Grand Prix September 20, 2015