Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- Thailand Phuket to host the Asian Weightlifting Championships in September May 26, 2015
- Entries closed for the 2015 Pacific Games May 22, 2015
- IWF offers its condolences to the MOSQUERA Family May 20, 2015
- In Memoriam Gamil Hanna May 18, 2015
- Kathmandu Nepal cancels the organization of the Asian Championships May 18, 2015