Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- ZKC Olympic Journey – legacy of the Rio 2016 equipment August 17, 2017
- Taipei Universiade Preliminary Entry List August 17, 2017
- Mohammad Ali Falahatinejad passed away August 17, 2017
- Rio 2016: Lasha TALAKHADZE (GEO) M+105kg became Olympic Champion exactly 1 year ago! August 16, 2017
- Rio 2016: Ruslan NURUDINOV (UZB) M105kg became Olympic Champion exactly 1 year ago! August 15, 2017