Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- The European Weightlifting Championships: A Brief History March 23, 2018
- The EWF Scientific Magazine’s latest issue is out March 22, 2018
- IWF confirmed WADA Code compliant March 21, 2018
- The official documents of the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships are available March 21, 2018
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018