Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- International seminar and roundtable in Chile October 18, 2017
- II Youth South American Games Santiago 2017 October 17, 2017
- IWF Ready For Clean Competition At 2017 World Weightlifting Championships October 16, 2017
- Pyrros Dimas celebrates his 46th Birthday today! October 13, 2017
- IWF Coaching Course in Uganda October 13, 2017