Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- B group lifter on the podium June 29, 2016
- LOPEZ LOPEZ Yeison – Record holder in the Snatch, Clean and Jerk and Total June 28, 2016
- FIRST YOUTH WORLD RECORDS – CUMMINGS JR Clarence (USA) June 27, 2016
- Gold for Thailand and China June 26, 2016
- Thailand’s MINGMOON first Junior World Champion in 2016 June 25, 2016