Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- IWF President meeting Tunisian Sport leaders April 17, 2014
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco April 16, 2014
- IWF at SportAccord April 11, 2014
- Members of the Malta Weightlifting Association finished Weightlifting coaching courses April 8, 2014
- IWF President visiting the European events in Israel April 7, 2014