Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- Watch the South American Junior & Youth Championships LIVE December 14, 2017
- What Equipment Do I Need for Weightlifting? December 13, 2017
- Is Flexibility Important for Weightlifting? December 12, 2017
- What Happened at the 2017 IWF World Championships? December 11, 2017
- 5th Qatar Cup postponed December 11, 2017