Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- Weightlifting Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Elections January 13, 2017
- PUBLIC DISCLOSURE January 13, 2017
- Best Federation and Best Sportsman awards in Egypt January 13, 2017
- Frank Spellman, 1948 Olympic Champion and former Olympic record holder passed away January 13, 2017
- British Weight Lifting Chairman Peter Rowley awarded OBE in the Queen’s New Year 2017 Honours list January 13, 2017