Venezuelan athletes Betsi Rivas (second from the left) and Junior Sánchez (third from the left) have received their Olympic diplomas, rewarding their weightlifting performances at the London Games. The award ceremony took place at the headquarters of the Venezuelan NOC, in the presence of NOC President Eduardo Álvarez; the President of the national weightlifting federation, Pedro León Torres; and coaches Yamil Guiliani and Gabriel Enseñat. Betsi Rivas finished eighth in the 48kg category and Sánchez fifth in the 69kg.
Actual news More news »
- The newest issue of the South American Weightlifting Confederation Magazine is available online! May 25, 2018
- How to Watch the 2018 USA Weightlifting National Championships May 24, 2018
- Technical Course for Coaches in Ashgabat May 23, 2018
- Jamaican Olympian Louis George Martin Inducted into Walk of Fame in the UK May 21, 2018
- María Fernanda Valdez will be the Chilean flag bearer on the South American Games May 18, 2018