IWF President Dr. Tamas Ajan and 1st Vice President Nicu Vlad held a coordination meeting in Budapest, Hungary. The newly elected 1st Vice President paid a short visit at the President’s office to start working on the strategies of the new Olympic cycle. Ideas and proposals were shared and discussed in a friendly environment.
Actual news More news »
- Lima to be venue for 2024 Olympic host city decision after win bid to host 2017 IOC Session December 11, 2014
- Rio 2016 Volunteer Program deadline extended December 11, 2014
- IOC Session gave recognition to the NOC of Kosovo December 9, 2014
- Hungarian Péter Nagy winds up WUWC 2014 with last victory December 8, 2014
- Beauchemin-Nadeau breaks home triumph streak at WUWC December 7, 2014