IWF President Dr. Tamas Ajan and 1st Vice President Nicu Vlad held a coordination meeting in Budapest, Hungary. The newly elected 1st Vice President paid a short visit at the President’s office to start working on the strategies of the new Olympic cycle. Ideas and proposals were shared and discussed in a friendly environment.
Actual news More news »
- Switzerland upgrades coaching by Seminars December 2, 2016
- Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike accepted IOC President’s proposal to review 2020 costs December 1, 2016
- IWF DP Seminars in Chile December 1, 2016
- IWF President pays visit to Albania November 30, 2016
- 2014-2015: 21per cent more positive samples in world sports November 30, 2016