IWF President Dr. Tamas Ajan and 1st Vice President Nicu Vlad held a coordination meeting in Budapest, Hungary. The newly elected 1st Vice President paid a short visit at the President’s office to start working on the strategies of the new Olympic cycle. Ideas and proposals were shared and discussed in a friendly environment.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Vice President paid a visit to Budapest September 21, 2017
- Accreditation System open for 2018 FISU World University Championships in Poland September 21, 2017
- EWF Training Camp and Seminar in 2017 Berlin Olympic Training Centre September 21, 2017
- 7 DAYS – 2017 IWF World Championship Preliminary Deadline September 20, 2017
- WFA Coaching Training Education Course in Cairo, EGYPT September 20, 2017