IWF President Dr. Tamas Ajan and 1st Vice President Nicu Vlad held a coordination meeting in Budapest, Hungary. The newly elected 1st Vice President paid a short visit at the President’s office to start working on the strategies of the new Olympic cycle. Ideas and proposals were shared and discussed in a friendly environment.
Actual news More news »
- The IWF and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport Announce Collaboration to Combat Doping April 25, 2018
- AWF Executive Board Meeting and Congress April 23, 2018
- How Mirabai chose weightlifting over archery April 23, 2018
- Iranian female team to participate at the Asian Youth Championships April 23, 2018
- SportAccord 2018 April 22, 2018