The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Lausanne to host the 2020 YOG / Beijing to host the 2022 Winter Olympics July 31, 2015
- Dr. Aján receives Honour Order of President of Moldova Republic July 25, 2015
- Tokyo 2020 Unveils the Emblems of the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games July 24, 2015
- OWF Newsletter: Weightlifting – a success in Port Moresby July 24, 2015
- Buenos Aires 2018 launches official emblem July 24, 2015