The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- The European Weightlifting Championships: A Brief History March 23, 2018
- The EWF Scientific Magazine’s latest issue is out March 22, 2018
- IWF confirmed WADA Code compliant March 21, 2018
- The official documents of the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships are available March 21, 2018
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018