The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Taipei awaits weightlifters from 53 countries to Universiade weightlifting (START LIST PACKAGE available!) August 19, 2017
- Rio 2016 Summary August 18, 2017
- ZKC Olympic Journey – legacy of the Rio 2016 equipment August 17, 2017
- Taipei Universiade Preliminary Entry List August 17, 2017
- Mohammad Ali Falahatinejad passed away August 17, 2017