The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- USA Weightlifting – Donation of the Jack Hughes Trust May 24, 2017
- The President of Swedish Weightlifting Federation passed away May 24, 2017
- ASOIF IF Good Governance study May 23, 2017
- Pan-American Championships, Competition documents May 22, 2017
- Asian Junior and Youth Championships, Competition documents May 22, 2017