The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Ready For Clean Competition At 2017 World Weightlifting Championships October 16, 2017
- Pyrros Dimas celebrates his 46th Birthday today! October 13, 2017
- IWF Coaching Course in Uganda October 13, 2017
- AWF Extraordinary Electoral Meeting October 12, 2017
- Social Responsibility project by the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Weightlifting Federation October 11, 2017