The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- IWF offers its condolences to the MOSQUERA Family May 20, 2015
- In Memoriam Gamil Hanna May 18, 2015
- Kathmandu Nepal cancels the organization of the Asian Championships May 18, 2015
- Iranian Weightlifting Federation Elections May 18, 2015
- Second Technical Visit in the lead up to the 2015 IWF World Championships May 18, 2015