The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- IWF President meeting Tunisian Sport leaders April 17, 2014
- IOC Injury and Illness Prevention Conference hailed a success with record participation in Monaco April 16, 2014
- IWF at SportAccord April 11, 2014
- Members of the Malta Weightlifting Association finished Weightlifting coaching courses April 8, 2014
- IWF President visiting the European events in Israel April 7, 2014