The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Switzerland upgrades coaching by Seminars December 2, 2016
- Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike accepted IOC President’s proposal to review 2020 costs December 1, 2016
- IWF DP Seminars in Chile December 1, 2016
- IWF President pays visit to Albania November 30, 2016
- 2014-2015: 21per cent more positive samples in world sports November 30, 2016