The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Updated Regulation for the IWF Grand Prix 1st International Fajr Cup February 1, 2016
- The Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation remains banned from entering the next Olympic Games January 29, 2016
- Russian President’s Cup date and place confirmed January 29, 2016
- Sam Coffa 80 January 15, 2016
- Double Olympic Champion Leonid Zhabotinsky dies at 78 January 15, 2016