The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Commonwealth Games Federation update September 2, 2015
- Dato Ong Poh Eng elected as VP of Olympic Council of Malaysia August 26, 2015
- Rebekah Tiler named as flag bearer for Team England at Commonwealth Youth Games August 26, 2015
- IOC releases Anti-Doping Rules for Rio de Janeiro 2016 August 25, 2015
- Passing away of Mr. Eddie Suarez August 20, 2015