The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Lima to be venue for 2024 Olympic host city decision after win bid to host 2017 IOC Session December 11, 2014
- Rio 2016 Volunteer Program deadline extended December 11, 2014
- IOC Session gave recognition to the NOC of Kosovo December 9, 2014
- Hungarian Péter Nagy winds up WUWC 2014 with last victory December 8, 2014
- Beauchemin-Nadeau breaks home triumph streak at WUWC December 7, 2014