The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- Exciting competitions for the African quota places in Cameroon May 23, 2016
- Pre-Games operational meetings for IFs May 21, 2016
- Another succesful Anti-Doping Seminar on the eve of the African Championships May 18, 2016
- Visit at ZKC factory May 13, 2016
- 5 cities bidding for the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships May 13, 2016