The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- TOKYO 2020 PRE-GAMES TRAINING CAMPS ONLINE GUIDE September 29, 2016
- Equipment donation to Marshall Islands September 29, 2016
- 2015 IWF World Championships Wins SportsTravel Award September 28, 2016
- Executive Board finished 2 days of meetings in Beijing September 25, 2016
- YWC Final Entry reminder September 22, 2016