The EB decided to nominate Sir Craig Reedie as the Olympic Movement’s official candidate to become the next President of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). The other two candidates who were vying for nomination by the EB were Patrick Schamasch and Edwin Moses. The IOC had previously asked the three candidates to submit their viewpoints on the fight against doping. Sir Craig Reedie will be up for election by the WADA Foundation Board in mid-November in Johannesburg.
Actual news More news »
- IWF 2015 YWC Final Entries published March 27, 2015
- 2015 IWF World Championships Houston Timetable finalized March 26, 2015
- IWF interviews IOC President Thomas Bach – Weightlifting embraces Olympic Agenda 2020 March 25, 2015
- Deadline Reminder: 2015 IWF Youth World Championships Lima Final Entries March 24, 2015
- Dr. Roy Sinclair father of the “Sinclair Bodyweight Formula” passed away March 23, 2015