5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- Dato Ong Poh Eng elected as VP of Olympic Council of Malaysia August 26, 2015
- Rebekah Tiler named as flag bearer for Team England at Commonwealth Youth Games August 26, 2015
- IOC releases Anti-Doping Rules for Rio de Janeiro 2016 August 25, 2015
- Passing away of Mr. Eddie Suarez August 20, 2015
- Weightlifting might reverse bone loss in men August 19, 2015