5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- II Youth South American Games Santiago 2017 October 17, 2017
- IWF Ready For Clean Competition At 2017 World Weightlifting Championships October 16, 2017
- Pyrros Dimas celebrates his 46th Birthday today! October 13, 2017
- IWF Coaching Course in Uganda October 13, 2017
- AWF Extraordinary Electoral Meeting October 12, 2017