5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- IWF 2015 YWC Final Entries published March 27, 2015
- 2015 IWF World Championships Houston Timetable finalized March 26, 2015
- IWF interviews IOC President Thomas Bach – Weightlifting embraces Olympic Agenda 2020 March 25, 2015
- Deadline Reminder: 2015 IWF Youth World Championships Lima Final Entries March 24, 2015
- Dr. Roy Sinclair father of the “Sinclair Bodyweight Formula” passed away March 23, 2015