5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- Updated Regulation for the IWF Grand Prix 1st International Fajr Cup February 1, 2016
- The Bulgarian Weightlifting Federation remains banned from entering the next Olympic Games January 29, 2016
- Russian President’s Cup date and place confirmed January 29, 2016
- Sam Coffa 80 January 15, 2016
- Double Olympic Champion Leonid Zhabotinsky dies at 78 January 15, 2016