5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- TOKYO 2020 PRE-GAMES TRAINING CAMPS ONLINE GUIDE September 29, 2016
- Equipment donation to Marshall Islands September 29, 2016
- 2015 IWF World Championships Wins SportsTravel Award September 28, 2016
- Executive Board finished 2 days of meetings in Beijing September 25, 2016
- YWC Final Entry reminder September 22, 2016