5 young and talented athletes will visit to the main USA Olympic Centre at Colorado Springs this March. They will attend a 10-day training camp with the best American Junior lifters at the main USA weightlifting hub under the guidance of Tamas Feher, British Head Coach. The athletes attending are: Zoe Smith (58 kg, Junior World silver, Olympic 12th), Mercy Brown (75 kg, Youth European bronze), Sonny Webster (94 kg, Junior World 4th), Shanun Clegg (77 kg) and Adam Mattiussi (77 kg). This opportunity shows a great cooperation between BWL and USAWL.
Actual news More news »
- IWF confirmed WADA Code compliant March 21, 2018
- The official documents of the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships are available March 21, 2018
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018
- Chilean world champions receive Tokyo 2020 scholarship March 20, 2018
- IWF TCRR 2018 Seminars for Technical Officials and Coaches in Bangkok March 19, 2018