The African Junior and Youth (YOG Qualification) Championships are about to kick off in Tunis, Tunisia. Prior to the competition, Mr. Mohamed Nadir Feki, President of the Tunisian Weightlifting Federation organized a meeting between Dr. Tamas Ajan, IWF President; Mr. Khaled Mhalhel, President of the Weightlifting Federation of Africa; Mr. Saber Bouatay, Tunisian Sports Minister and Mr. Mehrez Boussayene, President of the Tunisian Olympic Committee.
Actual news More news »
- Dr. Aján receives Honour Order of President of Moldova Republic July 25, 2015
- Tokyo 2020 Unveils the Emblems of the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games July 24, 2015
- OWF Newsletter: Weightlifting – a success in Port Moresby July 24, 2015
- Buenos Aires 2018 launches official emblem July 24, 2015
- Pan Am Games weightlifting ended in Toronto July 16, 2015