The African Junior and Youth (YOG Qualification) Championships are about to kick off in Tunis, Tunisia. Prior to the competition, Mr. Mohamed Nadir Feki, President of the Tunisian Weightlifting Federation organized a meeting between Dr. Tamas Ajan, IWF President; Mr. Khaled Mhalhel, President of the Weightlifting Federation of Africa; Mr. Saber Bouatay, Tunisian Sports Minister and Mr. Mehrez Boussayene, President of the Tunisian Olympic Committee.
Actual news More news »
- Health Advice relevant to the Olympic Games Rio 2016 in Brazil May 31, 2016
- Oceania event concluded in Fiji May 28, 2016
- Exciting competitions for the African quota places in Cameroon May 23, 2016
- Pre-Games operational meetings for IFs May 21, 2016
- Another succesful Anti-Doping Seminar on the eve of the African Championships May 18, 2016