On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- The newest issue of the South American Weightlifting Confederation Magazine is available online! May 25, 2018
- How to Watch the 2018 USA Weightlifting National Championships May 24, 2018
- Technical Course for Coaches in Ashgabat May 23, 2018
- Jamaican Olympian Louis George Martin Inducted into Walk of Fame in the UK May 21, 2018
- María Fernanda Valdez will be the Chilean flag bearer on the South American Games May 18, 2018