On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- IWF AND LAGARDÈRE SPORTS ANNOUNCE NEW MULTIYEAR MEDIA RELATIONSHIP May 25, 2017
- USA Weightlifting – Donation of the Jack Hughes Trust May 24, 2017
- The President of Swedish Weightlifting Federation passed away May 24, 2017
- ASOIF IF Good Governance study May 23, 2017
- Pan-American Championships, Competition documents May 22, 2017