On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- The European Weightlifting Championships: A Brief History March 23, 2018
- The EWF Scientific Magazine’s latest issue is out March 22, 2018
- IWF confirmed WADA Code compliant March 21, 2018
- The official documents of the 2018 IWF Junior World Championships are available March 21, 2018
- IWF Development Program Donations March 21, 2018