On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- Imre Földi receives highest recognition ‘Prima Primissima’ December 6, 2016
- Jules Sylvain, Canadian weightlifter: 1925-2016 December 6, 2016
- EWF Coaching Research and Scientific Committee Summary December 5, 2016
- Yuri Vlasov celebrates 81st birthday December 5, 2016
- 1st Tournament in more than 40 years in Barbados December 5, 2016