On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- WADA Foundation Board Meeting in Paris November 18, 2014
- Superheavyweights and records November 17, 2014
- DPR Korea on verge of becoming most successful nation in 2014 November 16, 2014
- Ilyin Ilya rocked the 105kg bodyweight November 16, 2014
- Evstyukhina (RUS) hoping to end Russia’s golden drought November 14, 2014