On their first official visit abroad since their election, the Iranian Olympic Committee President Mr. Kiomars Hashemi and Secretary General Mr. Shahrokh Shahnazi visited the IWF where they were received by IWF President Dr. Tamás Aján. The delegation included Mr. Mohammed Reza Akhoundi, Presidential Advisor. Topics of co-operation, Iran’s weightlifting, the anti-doping fight, events and Iran’s international presence were on the agenda of the discussions also involving the IWF staff members. The delegation was also received by the Hungarian Olympic Committee and the Olympic Academy of Hungary.
Actual news More news »
- The two Pettersson July 26, 2017
- Successful seminars at the African Championships July 26, 2017
- In conversation with Amna Al Haddad, who have been making UAE proud July 25, 2017
- Rio Olympic medalist starts building gymnasium in Zambo July 25, 2017
- Nigerian Weightlifting Federation Elections July 24, 2017