The IWF reports that as a consequence of the IOC’s reanalyses of samples from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, the samples of the following Athletes have returned Adverse Analytical Findings:
- KHURSHUDYAN, Hripsime (ARM) – Stanozolol (S1.1 Anabolic agents)
- DUDOGLO, Alexandru (MDA) – Stanozolol (S1.1 Anabolic agents)
- EVSTYUKHINA, Nadezda (RUS) – dehydrochlormethyltestosterone metabolites (S1.1 Anabolic agents)
- TAYLAN, Nurcan (TUR) – Stanozolol (S1.1 Anabolic agents)
- SHAINOVA, Marina (RUS) – Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone metabolites and stanozolol metabolites (S1.1 Anabolic agents)
- ZAIROV, Intigam (AZE) – Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (S1.1 Anabolic agents) – Remains suspended due to previous IWF sanction until 21.12.2023
- ILYIN, Ilya (KAZ) – Stanozolol (S1.1 Anabolic agents) – Remains provisionally suspended
In line with the relevant rules and regulations, the IWF imposed mandatory provisional suspensions upon the Athletes, who remain provisionally suspended in view of potential anti-doping rule violations until their cases are closed.
Following the IOC’s decisions, the IWF will be in a position to take over the results management of these cases.
Should it be determined in any of the cases that no anti-doping violation was committed, the relevant decision shall also be published.
The IWF will not make any further comments on the cases until they are closed.