Within the framework of the IWF Development Program, the Pan American Weightlifting Federation organized two Technical Officials’ Courses, one in Nicaragua and another in El Salvador. In both cases the lecturer was Ms. Maritza Ortiz from Dominican Republic (Member of the Technical Commission of PAWF and International Technical Official). All together there were more than 50 participants. The Courses included topics such as instance incorrect movements, athletes’ outfit, roles of the Technical Officials and more. It was a great project mainly because the Central American Games will take place in Managua, Nicaragua in 2017.
Actual news More news »
- Lasha Talakhadze Named ‘Athlete of the Year’ by Georgia’s National Olympic Committee January 18, 2018
- Women’s weightlifting: a long journey from naked weigh-ins to hijab-wearing heroine who inspired Iran January 17, 2018
- Remembering Mario Martinez January 17, 2018
- Sarah Robles Wins Best of Team USA December Honors January 15, 2018
- Days of glory for Chilean weightlifting January 8, 2018