Within the framework of the IWF Development Program, the Pan American Weightlifting Federation organized two Technical Officials’ Courses, one in Nicaragua and another in El Salvador. In both cases the lecturer was Ms. Maritza Ortiz from Dominican Republic (Member of the Technical Commission of PAWF and International Technical Official). All together there were more than 50 participants. The Courses included topics such as instance incorrect movements, athletes’ outfit, roles of the Technical Officials and more. It was a great project mainly because the Central American Games will take place in Managua, Nicaragua in 2017.
Actual news More news »
- USA Weightlifting – Donation of the Jack Hughes Trust May 24, 2017
- The President of Swedish Weightlifting Federation passed away May 24, 2017
- ASOIF IF Good Governance study May 23, 2017
- Pan-American Championships, Competition documents May 22, 2017
- Asian Junior and Youth Championships, Competition documents May 22, 2017