The German Weightlifting Federation hosted a total 64 participants at the training camp from 14 EWF Federations.
Weightlifters started their day with calisthenics exercises and after breakfast they left for the weightlifting hall for morning training and afternoon weightlifting training.
In the weightlifting training, German WF Scientists Dr. Jürgen Lippmann and Jan Patzke introduced a biomechanical analysis system which is developed by German WF. Each lift analysed real time in the training hall.
Athletes and Coaches also attended Anti-Doping talks organised by the German N.A.D.A.. Following that, at evening the following seminars took place:
- Colin Buckley: Coach Program & “I coach Kids EU Program”
- Jochen Stüber: German Athletic School
- Colin Buckley: Anti-Doping On-Line Education Program
- Dr. Jürgen Lippmann: Video Analysis German System
- Thomas Berghoff: Doping prevention in Weightlifting NADA
- Dr. Hasan Akkus: EWF Electronic Media
Dr. Hasan AKKUS – EWF General Secretary
Colin Buckley – EWF CRS Committee Chairman
Eduards Andruskevics – EWF CRS Committee Member
Tom Goegebuer – EWF CRS Committee Member
EWF would like to thank the German Weightlifting Federation for the great hospitality and successful organization and special thanks to Michael Vater and his team, as they pay special attention always to delegates during any training camps.
In addition, EWF thanks IWF and the IWF Development Program for funding and supporting the training camp and seminar.