Bolivian Weightlifting Federation in the framework of IWF Development Program organized a Coaching Seminar between 2 and 4 November in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. The expert was María Isabel Urrutia (COL), Olympic Champion in Sydney and several times World Champion, currently the coach of the Colombian Junior National team. Totally 56 people including coaches and athletes attended the seminar in which the expert presented training planes and shared her own coaching experiences. At the end a Tournament was organized where the expert could make an evaluation on the development of the Bolivian athletes.
Actual news More news »
- Is Flexibility Important for Weightlifting? December 12, 2017
- What Happened at the 2017 IWF World Championships? December 11, 2017
- 5th Qatar Cup postponed December 11, 2017
- IWF Welcomes Opportunity to Show Further Progress In Fight Against Doping December 6, 2017
- Rio 2016 Olympic Champion TALAKHADZE is the superheavyweight World Champion December 6, 2017