Bolivian Weightlifting Federation in the framework of IWF Development Program organized a Coaching Seminar between 2 and 4 November in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. The expert was María Isabel Urrutia (COL), Olympic Champion in Sydney and several times World Champion, currently the coach of the Colombian Junior National team. Totally 56 people including coaches and athletes attended the seminar in which the expert presented training planes and shared her own coaching experiences. At the end a Tournament was organized where the expert could make an evaluation on the development of the Bolivian athletes.
Actual news More news »
- IWF oversees anti-doping education seminars in suspended Member Federations February 16, 2018
- OWF Elite Training Camp February 14, 2018
- Successful Technical Visit to 2018 IWF WWC in Ashgabat February 14, 2018
- Fuelling Weightlifting – Getting the Right Nutrients from Your Diet February 14, 2018
- New host for the European Championships February 12, 2018