Continuing the educational seminars in South America, the Mexican Weightlifting Federation organized a course about weightlifting training technique, psychology within the training and competition, changes in the rules and anti-doping. The course aimed to give additional knowledge to coaches and technical officials of the country. The fight against doping has been strongly emphasized, especially revealing the fatal consequences of the use of banned substances and methods in the health of an athlete. The lectures were presented by 3 Mexican experts and more than 100 people attended the 2 days course which was supported by IWF within the Continental Contribution.
Actual news More news »
- Lydia Valentín Finally Receives Her Olympic Silver Medal January 22, 2018
- Lasha Talakhadze Named ‘Athlete of the Year’ by Georgia’s National Olympic Committee January 18, 2018
- Women’s weightlifting: a long journey from naked weigh-ins to hijab-wearing heroine who inspired Iran January 17, 2018
- Remembering Mario Martinez January 17, 2018
- Sarah Robles Wins Best of Team USA December Honors January 15, 2018