The Weightlifting Family is devastated to announce the sudden death of the General Secretary of the Pan American Weightlifting Federation, Dr. Rafael Pacho González, known as “Pacho” by the Pan Americans. He was the former President of the Cuban Weightlifting Federation and currently lived in Costa Rica where he was contributing to the development of weightlifting. He was a great sportsman and sports leader. May he rest in peace.
Actual news More news »
- The IWF and the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport Announce Collaboration to Combat Doping April 25, 2018
- AWF Executive Board Meeting and Congress April 23, 2018
- How Mirabai chose weightlifting over archery April 23, 2018
- Iranian female team to participate at the Asian Youth Championships April 23, 2018
- SportAccord 2018 April 22, 2018