HUANG Ting (CHN) became 2015 Youth World Champion in the Women’s 63kg bodyweight category after participating in the Chinese Weightlifting Association’s Talent Program.
How was your experience and what did you learned from the program?
It was an incredible experience and I learned a lot. Through this Talent Program, I became more mature than before. A real plus was also the fact that immediately after, I had the opportunity to go to train with the National Team.
I trained 3 months in the National Team, and that gave me an aim for the future. Before the Program, I had no precise idea about what will happen, but it made my future dream clear.
Read the full interview
WADA Play True Quiz
WADA Play True Magazine
WADA Youth Zone
Cikamatana, 16, selected for talent program
Fiji Youth Lifter Flies for Specialist Camp
QOC Secretary General Meets IWF President
Doha new base of AWF
Asian Weightlifting Federation to move to Doha as Qatari re-elected President
Qatar's Mana elected AWF President again
Qatar’s Al Mana reelected president of Asian Weightlifting Federation
AWF Elects Former Iranian Champion as Executive Board Member
Actual news More news »
- IWF teams up with IOC to reinforce fight against illegal betting May 27, 2015
- Final Entries for the 2015 JWC are published May 27, 2015
- Thailand Phuket to host the Asian Weightlifting Championships in September May 26, 2015
- Entries closed for the 2015 Pacific Games May 22, 2015
- IWF offers its condolences to the MOSQUERA Family May 20, 2015