GUIDELINES FOR WHEREABOUTS SUBMISSION
Please follow the steps for accurate whereabouts submission:
- When you provide the whereabouts information you are required to be precise. Please make sure to provide the POSTAL CODE / ZIP besides other information such as Street address, Country, Town/City and Region of your location.
The provided information shall be complete and accurate to properly identify your athlete’s location for out of competition anti-doping control.
National Federations failing to submit their whereabouts information will not be allowed to take part in upcoming IWF Calendar events.
- Please send a PHOTO of each of your national team athlete to the IWF ADAMS e-mail address: ten.tenfwinull@smada
- Please send the PASSPORT COPY of each national team athlete to the IWF ADAMS e-mail address: ten.tenfwinull@smada
- The registration process to ADD NEW ATHLETE has changed. To avoid duplication and confusion of data, to add new athlete you have to download and fill in the form and send it by email to the IWF ADAMS e-mail address.
ADD NEW ATHLETE FORM (docx)
ADD NEW ATHLETE FORM (pdf)
- Modification of data of EXISTING ATHLETES: In case you need to change the current data of an athlete’s profile, please fill in the aforementioned form and send it by email to the IWF ADAMS e-mail address.FORM FOR MODIFICATION OF DATA OF EXISTING ATHLETE (docx)
- The process to RETIRE AN ATHLETE has changed. To avoid duplication and confusion of data, to retire an athlete you have to download and fill in the form and send it by email to the IWF ADAMS e-mail address.
ATHLETE RETIREMENT FORM (docx)
Please ensure that you keep your athletes whereabouts up-to-date and do not risk your or your athletes’ participation in the upcoming events.
The WADA Code is the core document that provides the framework for harmonized anti-doping policies in international sports. The IWF is a signatory to the Code, and fully compliant with its regulations to ensure all athletes rights and obligations under the Code and the IWF Anti-Doping Policy.
In accordance with rules and regulations of WADA and the IWF Anti-Doping Policy all National Federation must provide the whereabouts information for each National Team athlete individually including day-by-day data.
The Anti-Doping Administration & Management System (ADAMS) was developed to coordinate anti-doping activities of the stakeholders and to help them with their implementation of the Code, and to enable easier whereabouts submission.
Click on the logo below to access the ADAMS login page:
ADAMS is an internet-based database management tool available in 11 languages.
It is a centralized system that allows data entry and storage, as well as data-sharing and reporting to take place in a highly secure environment that restricts access to all but relevant parties.
It is designed exclusively to assist stakeholders in their anti-doping operations with full compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code.
All data in ADAMS is highly protected thanks to a security system that complies with the highest protection standards.
Athletes to use ADAMS
Every National Team athlete is obliged to fulfill the WADA Code and the IWF Anti-Doping Policy’s whereabouts requirements. The IWF International Registered Testing Pool (IRTP) is annually updated and based on annual rankings and results.
Click here for the 2013 IWF Registered Testing Pool (effective from 1st January 2013)
Guidelines for ADAMS
NEW USER GUIDE FOR ADAMS 3.3: User_Guide_3.3
Check out the ADAMS video: http://www.youtube.com/wadamovies
If you have questions related to your ADAMS account, please contact the IWF at ten.tenfwinull@smada
If you have any questions or you need technical support please contact the ADAMS Team at gro.ama-adawnull@smada
North America: 1 866 922 3267
International: +1 514 904 8800