List of all Members
The following 3-letter codes are officially recognised by the IWF and are to be used in all international competitions, on scoreboards, result sheets, referee cards, record protocols, anti-doping control documents, etc. Full Member (*FM): is a Member Federation of a country as defined in IWF Constitution 3.1.2. entitled to full membership rights. Associated Member (*AM): is a Federation of a non-sovereign country, meaning that such non-sovereign country has no National Olympic Committee recognized by the IOC. Provisional Member (*PM): is a National Federation of a country as defined in IWF Constitution 3.1.2. that has submitted its application and is waiting for admission to full membership. Temporarily Suspended (*TS): IWF membership can be temporarily suspended in case a Member Federation fails to fulfil the obligations defined in IWF Constitution 3.4.
Actual news More news »
- IWF AND REDTORCH PARTNER TO GROW WEIGHTLIFTING AUDIENCES AROUND THE WORLD November 20, 2017
- Farewell to Naim Suleymanoglu November 20, 2017
- Seminar in Chile November 20, 2017
- Weightlifting mourns a legend: Naim Süleymanoğlu November 18, 2017
- ORIS meeting for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games November 17, 2017