Follow us on social media:
The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Kate Nye Awarded Best Of September for team USA October 18, 2019
- Free rights to broadcast the Lima Grand Prix! October 16, 2019
- Happy Birthday Pyrros Dimas! October 14, 2019
- The Magazine of the South American Weightlifting Confederation is out October 11, 2019
- CNMI Weightlifting Federation to select student for special training in New Caledonia October 10, 2019