The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Lynn Jones is 80! August 19, 2019
- Weightlifting Family Learns Together at USA Weightlifting Coaching Symposium August 15, 2019
- Coaching Seminar in Kenya August 14, 2019
- The IWF Opens Disciplinary Proceedings against 5 Athletes on the basis of the Investigations into the Russian doping scheme August 13, 2019
- National Referee Seminar in Chinese Taipei August 12, 2019