African Championships: Q1 - 3 February 2021, Q2 -31 March 2021
European Championships: Q1 - 3 February 2021, Q2 - 31 March 2021
2020 Asian Championships: Q1 - 18 February 2021, Q2 - 31 March 2021
2020 Pan-American Championships: Q1 - 19 February 2021, Q2 - 31 March 2021
In case of change in the above deadlines, Member Fedrataions will be duly notified.
The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
In its aim to further enhance the fight against harassment and abuse in the sport of weightlifting, the IWF is providing this additional opportunity for reporting any possible violations.
The IWF assures that the information provided will be treated in full confidentiality and can be accessed by authorised personnel only.
The IWF shall not share any information provided through this page and shall not identify the Sender to Third Parties without prior consent.
To make such contribution for the protection of anyone involved in weightlifting,
please click here to reach the reporting form!
Actual news More news »
- Update – Extension of the Tokyo 2020 Qualification Period March 5, 2021
- IWF Launches Governance Consultation, Establishes Revised Timeline For Congresses March 4, 2021
- New Year, New Rules – ITA-IWF webinar brings Member Federations up to speed on anti-doping regulations March 1, 2021
- Elections – Brazilian Weightlifting Federation (CBLP) March 1, 2021
- Outcomes of the IWF Executive Board Meeting – 27 February 2021 February 27, 2021