The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- IWF and ITA representatives discussed plans for the future December 9, 2019
- Executive Board makes further progress towards clean weightlifting December 5, 2019
- Issue 149 of WORLD WEIGHTLIFTING is published December 5, 2019
- CAS decision upholds IMFSP sanction against Egypt December 4, 2019
- Open Letter to Weightlifters November 29, 2019