The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
In its aim to further enhance the fight against harassment and abuse in the sport of weightlifting, the IWF is providing this additional opportunity for reporting any possible violations.
The IWF assures that the information provided will be treated in full confidentiality and can be accessed by authorised personnel only.
The IWF shall not share any information provided through this page and shall not identify the Sender to Third Parties without prior consent.
To make such contribution for the protection of anyone involved in weightlifting,
please click here to reach the reporting form!
Actual news More news »
- IWF Welcomes ITA Prosecution of Weightlifting Anti-Doping Rule Violations January 19, 2021
- Elections – Weightlifting Federation of Georgia January 18, 2021
- Elections – Malta Weightlifting Association January 15, 2021
- 2021 IWF Development Program January 7, 2021
- WADA Launches New and Improved Anti-Doping Education and Learning Platform (ADEL) January 7, 2021