23 May 2021
In case of ADAMS issues please contact ITA: email@example.com
The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
For drug discounts, you can visit the https://redcross-cmd.org/generic-viagra.html.
In its aim to further enhance the fight against harassment and abuse in the sport of weightlifting, the IWF is providing this additional opportunity for reporting any possible violations.
The IWF assures that the information provided will be treated in full confidentiality and can be accessed by authorised personnel only.
The IWF shall not share any information provided through this page and shall not identify the Sender to Third Parties without prior consent.
To make such contribution for the protection of anyone involved in weightlifting,
please click here to reach the reporting form!
Actual news More news »
- ITA REFERS WEIGHTLIFTING FEDERATION OF COLOMBIA TO BE SANCTIONED BY INDEPENDENT PANEL DUE TO MULTIPLE ADRVs June 11, 2021
- CRC Webinar Series – First Webinar June 8, 2021
- 29 refugee athletes to send a message of solidarity and hope to the world at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 June 8, 2021
- Last day of the IWF Junior World Championships June 1, 2021
- Day 8 of the 2021 IWF Junior World Championships May 31, 2021