The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Dakar 2022 Youth Olympic Games to Feature Historic Increase in Weightlifting December 12, 2019
- DEADLINE REMINDER FOR 2020 IWF JWC PRELIMINARY ENTRIES/WHEREABOUTS INFO December 11, 2019
- SHI Zhiyong set a new World Record at first day of IWF World Cup December 11, 2019
- IWF and ITA representatives discussed plans for the future December 9, 2019
- Executive Board makes further progress towards clean weightlifting December 5, 2019