Follow us on social media:
The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Committee meetings were held in Pattaya September 15, 2019
- History of Indian Women at the Worlds September 14, 2019
- Interview with Cara Heads Slaughter – Former USA National and Olympic Team Member September 12, 2019
- Samoa’s golden athletes recognised, including weightlifter Don Opeloge September 9, 2019
- Atma Maharaj re-elected as Weightlifting Fiji President September 6, 2019