Ms Ursula Garza Papandrea, IWF Interim President's Newsletter with the latest updates of the International Weightlifting Federation.
The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
In its aim to further enhance the fight against harassment and abuse in the sport of weightlifting, the IWF is providing this additional opportunity for reporting any possible violations.
The IWF assures that the information provided will be treated in full confidentiality and can be accessed by authorised personnel only.
The IWF shall not share any information provided through this page and shall not identify the Sender to Third Parties without prior consent.
To make such contribution for the protection of anyone involved in weightlifting,
please click here to reach the reporting form!
Actual news More news »
- IWF Competition Calendar Update September 25, 2020
- 20 years anniversary of female inclusion in weightlifting at the Olympic Games September 22, 2020
- Anniversary – Frank Isaac Spellman September 17, 2020
- Cali 2021: Young Athletes of the Americas Will Reach for the Sky September 9, 2020
- WHEREABOUTS REMINDER Q4 2020 September 8, 2020