The Disciplinary Commission of the International Olympic Committee has recently issued decisions in the reanalysis cases of the following athletes:
- HASANOV, Sardar (AZE) 62 kg
- KOROBKA, Olha (UKR) +75 kg
- RYBAKOU, Andrei (BLR) 85 kg
- NOVIKAVA, Nastassia (BLR) 53 kg
- SAZANAVETS, Dzina (BLR) 69 kg
- PODOBEDOVA, Svetlana (KAZ) 75 kg
- MANEZA, Maiya (KAZ) 63 kg
- CHINSHANLO, Zulfiya (KAZ) 53 kg
- SHKERMANKOVA, Marina (BLR) 69 kg
- ZHARNASEK, Yauheni (BLR) +105 kg
- AUKHADOV, Apti (RUS) 85 kg
These athletes were found to have committed Anti-Doping Rule Violations and their results from the 2008/2012 Olympic Games were disqualified by the IOC DC.
The IWF will take over the Results Managements of the above cases after the relevant appeal deadlines (21 days) expire and the status of the cases will then be changed to ‘closed IOC/ongoing IWF’ on the IWF Reanalysis tab.
Updated on 07.11.2016