In the past months, end of 2017, the South American countries organized several education seminars. It started with the “Technical Improvement in Weightlifting” Seminar in Uruguay. 56 participants attended the course lectured by Professor Sergio Parra. During the theoretical classes it was emphasized how to develop the planning of the trainings (year, month, week) while the practical classes were about to find the correct execution and technique as well as including new techniques. After the seminar in Uruguay, Paraguay Weightlifting Federation had a “Technical Officials” Seminar, led by Diego Germán Martínez. The coaches and athletes who participated all agreed that seminar had a very positive impact and they have learnt a lot. Both courses were supported by IWF within the Continental Contribution 2017.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Technical Administration and Management Course in Uganda October 16, 2018
- It’s time for Africa – see you in Senegal at the YOG 2022 October 15, 2018
- YOUSEFI Alireza (IRI) – last Youth Olympic Champion in Buenos Aires October 14, 2018
- Thailand crowns last Youth Olympic Champion in the Women’s October 13, 2018
- Future in Focus: IWF Hosts Focus Day in Youth Olympic Village October 13, 2018