Continuing the educational seminars in South America, the Mexican Weightlifting Federation organized a course about weightlifting training technique, psychology within the training and competition, changes in the rules and anti-doping. The course aimed to give additional knowledge to coaches and technical officials of the country. The fight against doping has been strongly emphasized, especially revealing the fatal consequences of the use of banned substances and methods in the health of an athlete. The lectures were presented by 3 Mexican experts and more than 100 people attended the 2 days course which was supported by IWF within the Continental Contribution.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Technical Administration and Management Course in Uganda October 16, 2018
- It’s time for Africa – see you in Senegal at the YOG 2022 October 15, 2018
- YOUSEFI Alireza (IRI) – last Youth Olympic Champion in Buenos Aires October 14, 2018
- Thailand crowns last Youth Olympic Champion in the Women’s October 13, 2018
- Future in Focus: IWF Hosts Focus Day in Youth Olympic Village October 13, 2018