The 2018 World University Championships offered a unique opportunity for athletes and coaches to get a look into the biomechanical research program at the host Biala Podlaska University of Physical Education. The research is conducted by 2018 FISU WUC OC Executive Director Dr. Paulina SZYSZKA, who wrote her Ph.D. thesis on the subject how biomechanical research can help weightlifters improve their performance, a work that received the Polish Award for Best Ph.D. thesis in Biomechanics . Dr.SZYSZKA held a symposium with demonstration in her university laboratory in which over 30 WUC participants were interested.
Actual news More news »
- Oceania’s largest weightlifting event concluded July 17, 2019
- Successful Administration and Management Seminar in Bolivia July 15, 2019
- IWF Coaching Seminar and Open Events in the Czech Republic July 12, 2019
- XVI Pacific Games July 10, 2019
- Tokyo Ready for Olympic Games as Test Event Wraps Up July 8, 2019