The 2018 World University Championships offered a unique opportunity for athletes and coaches to get a look into the biomechanical research program at the host Biala Podlaska University of Physical Education. The research is conducted by 2018 FISU WUC OC Executive Director Dr. Paulina SZYSZKA, who wrote her Ph.D. thesis on the subject how biomechanical research can help weightlifters improve their performance, a work that received the Polish Award for Best Ph.D. thesis in Biomechanics . Dr.SZYSZKA held a symposium with demonstration in her university laboratory in which over 30 WUC participants were interested.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Technical Administration and Management Course in Uganda October 16, 2018
- It’s time for Africa – see you in Senegal at the YOG 2022 October 15, 2018
- YOUSEFI Alireza (IRI) – last Youth Olympic Champion in Buenos Aires October 14, 2018
- Thailand crowns last Youth Olympic Champion in the Women’s October 13, 2018
- Future in Focus: IWF Hosts Focus Day in Youth Olympic Village October 13, 2018