The 2018 World University Championships offered a unique opportunity for athletes and coaches to get a look into the biomechanical research program at the host Biala Podlaska University of Physical Education. The research is conducted by 2018 FISU WUC OC Executive Director Dr. Paulina SZYSZKA, who wrote her Ph.D. thesis on the subject how biomechanical research can help weightlifters improve their performance, a work that received the Polish Award for Best Ph.D. thesis in Biomechanics . Dr.SZYSZKA held a symposium with demonstration in her university laboratory in which over 30 WUC participants were interested.
Actual news More news »
- Get to know… Rebeka Koha December 11, 2018
- Seminar for Technical Officials and Coaches held by CWA December 11, 2018
- Ángel Velmori Niño was re-elected as President of the Nicaraguan Weightlifting Federation December 10, 2018
- II International CSLP Cup and South American Junior, Youth, U15 Championships December 7, 2018
- ROGERS Martha Ann recieved Best of November honours for Team USA Awards December 6, 2018