The 2018 World University Championships offered a unique opportunity for athletes and coaches to get a look into the biomechanical research program at the host Biala Podlaska University of Physical Education. The research is conducted by 2018 FISU WUC OC Executive Director Dr. Paulina SZYSZKA, who wrote her Ph.D. thesis on the subject how biomechanical research can help weightlifters improve their performance, a work that received the Polish Award for Best Ph.D. thesis in Biomechanics . Dr.SZYSZKA held a symposium with demonstration in her university laboratory in which over 30 WUC participants were interested.
Actual news More news »
- The competition regulation of the 2019 IWF Junior World Championships is up February 21, 2019
- MIRABAI Chanu Saikhom vows to touch 210 kg mark before Tokyo 2020 Games February 14, 2019
- Get to know… Hidilyn Diaz February 12, 2019
- Constitutional Working Group’s 2nd meeting February 12, 2019
- Talakhadze and Valentin are Best for 2018 again February 11, 2019