- Further Personal Information
- Lohja, FIN
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She took up the sport in 2008.
- Why this sport?
- Before taking up weightlifting she trained in athletics. Her training included many exercises with weights and she felt that it suited her well, so she decided to try her hand at the sport.
- Club / Team
- Lohja Liftingin: Finland
- Name of coach
- Matti Vestman [personal]
- General Interest
- In 2011 she struggled with a back injury and missed the 2011 European Championships in Kazan, Russian Federation. (tulaviisi.fi, 06 Apr 2014)
In 2010 she suffered fractured the fibula [calf bone] in her leg. (tulaviisi.fi, 06 Apr 2014)
- To compete at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. (Facebook profile, 16 May 2018)
Actual news More news »
- New World Records were set on the European Championships in Batumi April 16, 2019
- IWF announces Rogue Fitness as Second-Tier Supplier April 16, 2019
- Legends Live On – Mathias Steiner April 12, 2019
- European Championships started in Batumi, GEO April 8, 2019
- EWF Scientific Magazine issue 12 April 8, 2019