Cortney Christine Batchelor
- Further Personal Information
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She began weightlifting in 2008.
- Why this sport?
- She was initially interested in basketball but started lifting at the request of her coach at the time. "When I played basketball in high school I lifted during the off-season and my coach suggested that I go to a meet, ever since then I've been competing."
- Club / Team
- Ronin Weightlifting: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Name of coach
- Ursula Garza Papandrea [personal], USA
- General Interest
- Most influential person in career
- Coach Zygmunt Smalcerz. (catalystathletics.com, 05 Mar 2014)
- Other information
- OTHER STUDIES
She has also studied at DeVry University in United States of America. (teamusa.org, 16 Oct 2014)
Actual news More news »
- Roma 2020 starts today! January 27, 2020
- IWF-IOC Solidarity coaching course in Albania January 24, 2020
- IWF Acts Decisively to Restore Reputation January 23, 2020
- Iranian refugee given £90 to find skill opens Olympic-level weightlifting club January 20, 2020
- Download the WADA Athlete Central application January 16, 2020