- Further Personal Information
- Santiago, CHI
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She took up the sport at age 14 while she was at school in La Serena, Chile.
- Why this sport?
- One of her friends at school insisted they sign up for an extra curricular activity. She chose weightlifting and loved it.
- Name of coach
- Giorgi Panchev [national], BUL
- Training Regime
- She trains twice a day at the Olympic Training Centre in Santiago, Chile.
- General Interest
- Other information
- TOUGH DECISION
In order to train more seriously, she decided to take a break from her studies and relocate to Santiago de Chile from her parents' hometown of La Antena. "It was hard, but I had to do it because the training level here [in Santiago] is higher. I have to train in the mornings and afternoons so I couldn't continue studying and I decided to take a break. However, in the future I'd like to take up my studies again and get my degree." (diariolaregion.cl, 14 Jul 2019)
Actual news More news »
- Free rights to broadcast the Lima Grand Prix! October 16, 2019
- Happy Birthday Pyrros Dimas! October 14, 2019
- The Magazine of the South American Weightlifting Confederation is out October 11, 2019
- CNMI Weightlifting Federation to select student for special training in New Caledonia October 10, 2019
- Watch Kate Nye, Mattie Rogers on ESPN this Sunday October 4, 2019