- Further Personal Information
- Partner Eero Retulainen
- Turku, FIN
- Coach, Graphical Design, Manager
- English, Finnish
- Higher education
- Design - Turku University of Applied Sciences: Finland
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She took up weightlifting in 2013.
- Why this sport?
- She discovered the sport through CrossFit.
- Club / Team
- Turun Atleettiklubi: Turku, FIN
- Name of coach
- Eero Retulainen [personal, partner]
- General Interest
- Famous relatives
- Her partner Eero Retulainen has represented Finland in weightlifting, competing at the world championships in 2015, 2017 and 2018. (SportsDeskOnline, 06 Sep 2019; is.fi, 04 Nov 2018)
- To compete at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. (is.fi, 25 Oct 2017)
- Other information
- PARTNER AND COACH
She is coached by her partner Eero Retulainen, who also competes at international level. Although the pair train together, Retulainen does not coach her at events because he has to concentrate on his own competition. "Focusing on our own performance is the key." (is.fi, 04 Nov 2018)
In June 2019 she began working as a project manager for a marketing agency in Vantaa, Finland. (LinkedIn profile, 01 Jun 2019)
Actual news More news »
- IWF Webinar for International Technical Officials (ITOs) August 7, 2020
- Call for Nominations to the IWF Anti-Doping Commission (ADC) August 5, 2020
- Eleiko Email International Lifters Tournament July 31, 2020
- The Pan American Weightlifting Federation – Hall of Fame 2020 July 28, 2020
- The IOC, the IPC and Airbnb announce summer festival of Olympian & Paralympian Online Experiences July 24, 2020