Maude G. Charron
- Further Personal Information
- Rimouski, QC, CAN
- Athlete, Student
- English, French
- Higher education
- Police Studies - CEGEP: Rimouski, QC, CAN
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She began weightlifting at age 19.
- Why this sport?
- After giving up circus school due to injuries, her friends suggested she try the nearby CrossFit club. She excelled at weightlifting, and the club's owner offered her personal weightlifting coaching.
- Training Regime
- She trains at the CrossFit Rimouski club in Quebec, Canada.
- General Interest
- Awards and honours
- She was named the 2016 Athlete of the Year at CEGEP Rimouski in Canada. (lavantage.qc.ca, 14 May 2017)
- To compete at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. (ici.radio.canada.ca, 22 May 2018)
- Other information
- CIRCUS STUDIES
For three years she attended the Quebec Circus School in Quebec City, QC, Canada. (montrealgazette.com, 07 Apr 2018)
She has studied human resources management at the University of Quebec in Rimouski [UQAR] in Canada. (journaldemontreal.com, 25 Sep 2018)
Actual news More news »
- IWF Webinar for International Technical Officials (ITOs) August 7, 2020
- Call for Nominations to the IWF Anti-Doping Commission (ADC) August 5, 2020
- Eleiko Email International Lifters Tournament July 31, 2020
- The Pan American Weightlifting Federation – Hall of Fame 2020 July 28, 2020
- The IOC, the IPC and Airbnb announce summer festival of Olympian & Paralympian Online Experiences July 24, 2020