- Further Personal Information
- Sanliurfa, TUR
- Athlete, Coach
- Higher education
- Physical Education - Dumlupinar University: Kutahya, TUR
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- He began weightlifting in 2005.
- Why this sport?
- He decided to go to a gym because people had told him he was too weak.
- Club / Team
- Ankara Metropolitan Club: Turkey
- General Interest
- To compete at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. (medyaege.com.tr, 20 Jan 2018)
- Other information
He qualified to compete at the 2012 Olympic Games in London, but was removed from the Turkish team on the eve of the Games after failing a doping test. He served a two-year ban before returning to sport in July 2014. (espn.go.com, 27 Jul 2012; iwf.net, 23 Jul 2014)
Actual news More news »
- IWF 2018 LIFTER OF THE YEAR Award Gala May 20, 2019
- The Start List for the 2019 IWF JWC is up! May 20, 2019
- With First Qualifying Period Over, Here’s A Look At Who Could Form U.S. Olympic Weightlifting Team In Tokyo May 16, 2019
- The latest issue of the South American Federation Magazine is out May 13, 2019
- IWF Fulfils Final Criteria For Confirmation On Paris 2024 Sports Programme May 10, 2019