Loredana Elena Toma
- Further Personal Information
- Sport Specific Information
- Why this sport?
- Before taking up weightlifting she trained in athletics, but her weightlifting talent was noticed by coach Constantin Urdas. "Athletics was not for me. I found my place in weightlifting. I really like what I do."
- General Interest
- Awards and honours
- She was named the Best Female Lifter at the 2018 European Championships in Romania. (Instagram profile, 01 Apr 2018)
- To win a medal at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo. (sport-inromania.ro, 2017)
- Other information
In 2014 she was suspended from the sport for two years after she tested positive for the banned substance stanozolol. She was eligible to return to competition on 15 October 2016. (iwf.net, 2017)