- Further Personal Information
- Marital status
- Wife Anna, son Edvin Maximilian
- English, Finnish, Russian
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- He began weightlifting in 2004.
- Why this sport?
- "My friend was a weightlifter in a small, old gym and he introduced me to the sport. I liked it immediately and stayed with it."
- General Interest
- Hero / Idol
- Turkish weightlifter Taner Sagir, Iranian weightlifter Hossein Rezazadeh. (allthingsgym.com, 13 Nov 2012)
- He struggled with a knee problem at the 2016 European Championships in Forde, Norway. (yle.fi, 06 Jun 2016)
- Sporting philosophy / motto
- "Without pain you cannot achieve anything." (Facebook profile, 10 Jul 2016)
- Awards and honours
- He was named Athlete of the Year in 2015 by TUL Lapin. (yle.fi, 27 Apr 2016)
- Famous relatives
- His wife Anna has also represented Finland in weightlifting. (is.fi, 11 Jan 2018)
- Other information
He retired from competitive weightlifting in January 2018. (is.fi, 11 Jan 2018)
He and wife Anna founded the weightlifting club Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Karhut in Finland. He has served as president and head coach of the club. (annaeveri.com, 26 Jul 2015; Pohjois-Pohjanmaan Karhut Facebook page, 10 Jul 2016)