Choe Hyo Sim
- Further Personal Information
- Sport Specific Information
- When and where did you begin this sport?
- She began weightlifting at age 13 at the Yanggakdo Juvenile Sports School in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- General Interest
- Awards and honours
- In 2015 and 2016 she was named one of the Top 10 Athletes of the Year in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. (tongilnews.com, 02 Jan 2017, 26 Dec 2015)
She has received the Kim Il-Sung Youth Honour prize and the title of Merited Athlete during her career. (naenara.com.kp, 24 May 2017)
Actual news More news »
- IWF Competition Calendar Update September 25, 2020
- 20 years anniversary of female inclusion in weightlifting at the Olympic Games September 22, 2020
- Anniversary – Frank Isaac Spellman September 17, 2020
- Cali 2021: Young Athletes of the Americas Will Reach for the Sky September 9, 2020
- WHEREABOUTS REMINDER Q4 2020 September 8, 2020