List of all Members
The following 3-letter codes are officially recognised by the IWF and are to be used in all international competitions, on scoreboards, result sheets, referee cards, record protocols, anti-doping control documents, etc. Full Member (*FM): is a Member Federation of a country as defined in IWF Constitution 3.1.2. entitled to full membership rights. Associated Member (*AM): is a Federation of a non-sovereign country, meaning that such non-sovereign country has no National Olympic Committee recognized by the IOC. Provisional Member (*PM): is a National Federation of a country as defined in IWF Constitution 3.1.2. that has submitted its application and is waiting for admission to full membership. Temporarily Suspended (*TS): IWF membership can be temporarily suspended in case a Member Federation fails to fulfil the obligations defined in IWF Constitution 3.4.
Actual news More news »
- Czech and Norwegian visit at IWF February 28, 2020
- 1st East Asian Championships Postponed February 26, 2020
- Weightlifting: What’s Old Is New Again as a 2020 Trend February 24, 2020
- Pan American Weightlifting Federation Electoral Congress February 23, 2020
- Coaching and Anti-Doping Seminar in Tashkent February 21, 2020