The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- IWF Competition Calendar Update September 25, 2020
- 20 years anniversary of female inclusion in weightlifting at the Olympic Games September 22, 2020
- Anniversary – Frank Isaac Spellman September 17, 2020
- Cali 2021: Young Athletes of the Americas Will Reach for the Sky September 9, 2020
- WHEREABOUTS REMINDER Q4 2020 September 8, 2020