The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Oceania’s largest weightlifting event concluded July 17, 2019
- Successful Administration and Management Seminar in Bolivia July 15, 2019
- IWF Coaching Seminar and Open Events in the Czech Republic July 12, 2019
- XVI Pacific Games July 10, 2019
- Tokyo Ready for Olympic Games as Test Event Wraps Up July 8, 2019