The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- 2021 IWF Junior World Championships – Tashkent (UZB) April 8, 2021
- IWF Executive Board Announces Key Developments in Olympic Qualifying, Governance Reform and Anti-Doping April 1, 2021
- Online Seminar in Lesotho March 30, 2021
- 130th Anniversary of the First World Weightlifting Championships March 28, 2021
- Female Focus II Webinar – IWF Women’s Commission March 24, 2021