The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Weightlifting mourns the loss of John Lear June 29, 2020
- Update On June IWF Activity June 26, 2020
- Olympian Mohammed Yaseen Mohammed passed away at the age of 57 June 26, 2020
- Anti-Doping Webinar June 24, 2020
- McLaren Findings And IOC Support Driving Reform Process At International Weightlifting Federation June 11, 2020