The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Another Successful Opening for the Oceania’s Premier League June 21, 2021
- Suspension of TAWA Athletes lifted in accordance with the decision of the Independent Monitoring Group June 17, 2021
- ROMANIAN WEIGHTLIFTING FEDERATION SUSPENDED UPON REFERRAL BY THE ITA June 17, 2021
- ITA REFERS WEIGHTLIFTING FEDERATION OF COLOMBIA TO BE SANCTIONED BY INDEPENDENT PANEL DUE TO MULTIPLE ADRVs June 11, 2021
- CRC Webinar Series – First Webinar June 8, 2021