The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- EWF Webinar – Return to European Competition January 24, 2021
- Kosovo Weightlifting Federation – Electoral Congress January 22, 2021
- IWF Expands Scope Of Governance Reform, Adjusts Dates For Constitutional Congress January 22, 2021
- IWF Welcomes ITA Prosecution of Weightlifting Anti-Doping Rule Violations January 19, 2021
- Elections – Weightlifting Federation of Georgia January 18, 2021