The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- Independent Member Federation Sanctions Panel (IMFSP) issues decisions on Thai Amateur Weightlifting Association and Malaysian Weightlifting Federation April 4, 2020
- Pan American Youth Championships Postponed April 2, 2020
- African Championships postponed April 1, 2020
- Mask donation by the Chinese Weightlifting Association March 31, 2020
- Tokyo 2020: New dates announced March 30, 2020