The IWF Anti-Doping Policy is a critical step forward in our commitment to ensuring weightlifting is a clean sport now and in the future. Clean sport must start at a national level and the IWF is working closely with all our Member Federations to make sure they fulfil their responsibility to protect and promote clean lifters.
Actual news More news »
- WADA to launch its new ‘Athlete Central’ Whereabouts App in November 2019 November 12, 2019
- Weightlifting Brings Korean Youth Together again In Pyongyang November 11, 2019
- The Sports Choice Encyclopedia November 8, 2019
- IWF Grand Prix Lima kicks off November 8, 2019
- Record entries for the 2019 OTIP Program November 7, 2019